Friday, January 25, 2013

Show updates - already!

As posted last time, there will be 2 Serenity Valley Farm Horse Shows this year.  That hasn't changed.  But the dates have.

Serenity Valley Farm Horse Show I is now Saturday, June 29th (previously reported as June 8th).
Serenity Valley Farm Horse Show II is still on for Saturday, October 12th.

Both are still being held at Twin Towers Park in Fairborn and both are still including Dressage, Combined Test and Jumper classes (with 2 Gambler's Choice payback classes) and possibly including Cross Country Schoolling with the new bank and water complexes available.

A complete class list will be posted on the website, which I'm in the process of giving a MAJOR makeover and am VERY close to completing, but I wanted to make sure the new dates were out so folks could include them in their plans.  I know I'm already looking at calendars and thinking of what I'd like to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment