Monday, November 12, 2012

Bruise update

Mostly I'm posting this so the pictures are online and I can share.  Been 10 days since the kick.  Still limping here and there... mostly when I first get up.  Also, still dealing with it waking me in my sleep although not nearly as much.  The good part is that the bruise is slowly fading...


The picture doesn't do the deepness of the colors justice at all, but you get the idea.

The bad part is that with the bruise dissipating, the blood I guess has to go somewhere, right?  And it seems to be travelling down my leg.  On Friday I noticed a bruise around my kneecap.  This is what it looks like today (again, the deepness of the bruising just isn't conveyed by the P.O.S. camera on my phone):



Lovely, eh?

I did manage to ride Noble on Saturday and it was a lovely ride.  He was feeling pretty good... the sun was shining, there was a breeze... and first time through the grid with actual jumps, I got a "this is fun" buck at the end.  Stinker.  Was sore afterwards, but had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment